align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Beyond the Multiplex: Hartford's Indie and Foreign Message Board › Independent Films in Bloomfield

Independent Films in Bloomfield

Bill
OrganizerBill
Group Organizer
Hartford, CT
Post #: 20
Hello all, I received this from one of our members. The schedule has some interesting movies that I may schedule as meetups, but I think that some members may like. The purpose of this meetup is to not only a place to meet other movie goers, but also a place to learn about movies that we wouldn't necessarily hear about.

Good Morning Bill,
I wanted to let you know that next Friday September 21, the Digiplex Bloomfield 8 will be hosting a new indie film series called DigiNext. a curated series of independent films fresh from festivals around the world. The selected films include edgy comedies, provocative dramas and insightful documentaries that bring something unique to your local cinema- Movies that Change You.

Please check out the link with the line-up: http://digiplexdest.c...­
Tickets are $7 and there is a $30 subscription to all 5 films.
This might be a series that you and your group might enjoy attending :)

The Digiplex Bloomfield 8 Theater is located at 863 Park Avenue, Bloomfield 06002

Kind Regards,

Carolina Wilson
Dale
user 49559282
South Windsor, CT
Post #: 1
I just noticed these films over at the Digiplex website and thought "Beyond the Multiplex"! Glad to see I wasn't the only one. I was specifically interested in Standing Silent. It would be a nice Meetup or I will go on my own.