Beyond the Multiplex: Hartford's Indie and Foreign Film fans Message Board › $5 Movie Tickets - Limited Time Only

$5 Movie Tickets - Limited Time Only

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

As this is a Movie Fans meetup group, I wanted to share some great news with you all.

My company "Clarus Marketing" would like to extend a special offer to Friends & Family. For a limited time only, we are offering movie tickets for only $5.00 each! Remember, the holidays are right around the corner, and these make great gifts and stocking stuffers.

Here is how to get your $5.00 tickets:

• Click the link below to join MovieTicketDiscounts.com­ for a 7 day trial (you will need a credit card to join, but you will not be charged unless you decide to stay a member)
• Once enrolled, select the “Movie Ticket” tab to place your order. We have tickets for the theatres such as Showcase, Loews, AMC, Regal, Bow-Tie and more!
• There is a maximum of 4 tickets allowed per order, but you can place as many orders as you like.
• The $5.00 ticket sale is for a limited time only.

Click here to join.

Feel free to take a look around the site and review the other benefits of membership. If you decide to keep your membership, the cost is only $1.99 a month.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

Thanks,
Atit