addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Film Fans Meetup Group Message Board › "The Squid & The Whale", "Capote" and "Paradise

"The Squid & The Whale", "Capote" and "Paradise Now"

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm probably going to see "TS&TW" and "Capote" this week at The State Theater, I know that the group has already seen them, but in case of anyone wants to join me, the invite's out there.

Also, I saw a preview for "Paradise Now", it's about two suicide bombers in Palestine, it's gotten some pretty good reviews. That comes out at The Michigan Theater on the 16th.
A former member
Post #: 35
Hi Sarah -

We already have events scheduled for the 12th, 16th, and 18th. If you'd like to pick a day other than those for Paradise Now, and agree to host the event, we'd be happy to add it to the list! :^)

Let us know,

Sean and Elizabeth

P.S. Thanks for proposing a movie! Without feedback, we pretty much just have to guess what people might want to see.
Andy
APKasten
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 6
Dang, decisions decisions. So many good films to watch right now. smile

Well, I would really love to see any of those.

Also, on Thursday, Jeunet's City of Lost Children is playing for free...

So I'd have to say I'm good for any of those films on any night except Wednesday and Thursday. smile
A former member
Post #: 2
I don't care which day for "Paradise Now", I was just saying that it comes out on the 16th, anytime after that is totally cool.