addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Film Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Ann Arbor Meetup Community Holiday Meet and Greet!

Ann Arbor Meetup Community Holiday Meet and Greet!

Dennis
DMWilson
Belleville, MI
Post #: 14
Hey folks! I know some of you will remember me, as I spent some evenings with you this past summer taking in movies. I have spent a lot of time with a group called Ann Arbor Eclectic Enthusiasts, and am an organizer there. We are hosting a holiday event this year and I'm trying to see if there is any interest in people from this group joining us to help represent the Ann Arbor community. We have a lot of members that belong to both our groups, and we do lots of things other than movie watching, so I think there would be a lot of cross interest.

The event will be at the Corner Brewery on December 7th, and will run from 3pm till 8pm. I'll be the big guy in the red suit and white beard, and we're planning a lot of fun, from icebreaking type events, to card and board games, and even a White Elephant gift exchange. There is a small cost associated with renting the space of $7.00, but we'll have cookies and snacks, and the Corner has a wide variety of beverages and food.

The folks from Ann Arbor Entertainment are also joining us, so it should be a great time and a great way to mix with the interesting people in and around Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti. I hope very much to see some of you again, and to get you to meet some of the wonderful folks from A2E2!
A former member
Post #: 1
sounds like fun. Croner Brewery in Ypsilanti, yes? Must I RSVP? Thank you for organizing!
Sherene K.
user 118053832
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
yes, I'd be interested in attending this.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'm interested, too, Dennis! Of course I remember you, and thanks for the invite. RSVPs needed? I'll plan to be there...sounds like lots of fun!
Dennis
DMWilson
Belleville, MI
Post #: 15
Hey Mary! Let me know if any other members are wanting to attend. I was uncertain of whether or not anyone would even see this post to be honest (until I posted the response the last active post was years ago). I hope some of the others see it too, as Id love to have them meet the people from the other groups. Anyone who wants to attend but isn't part of A2E2 can just message me and I'll include them as guests of mine for the event. You can message me here or at my email which is mydoc@hotmail.com
Joseph
user 50674982
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
I'll be there
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi, Dennis...I'm sure that since I got your invite, it was also received by the Ann Arbor Film Fans people (though I will mention it to anyone I happen to talk with from that group). Thanks for the invite...I'll try to be there. Sounds like a good time!
Dennis
DMWilson
Belleville, MI
Post #: 16
If you're coming, just remember the event has a $7.00 cover for the space rental, and food is not included (though we will have snacks). Mention Dennis Wilson when you come into the party. I'll be the guy dressed as Santa.