addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Los Angeles Indie Music Meetup Message Board › KROQ Weenie Roast Tickets

KROQ Weenie Roast Tickets

A former member
Post #: 1
I have two tickets for the Sold Out KROQ Weenie Roast this Saturday, May 5. Bands playing are Coldplay, Incubus, The Offspring, Silversun Pickups, Pennywise, Angels & Airwaves, The Dirty Heads, Garbage, Awolnation, Grouplove, Of Monsters and Men and Walk the Moon. Tickets are for the Lawn section which is general admission.

Sadly, my friend who was going with me bailed at the last minute due to work. So, now I'm selling my tickets. If you'd be interested in buying them send me an email through meetup and I'll be happy to hook you up.