add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

DC Indie and Local Music Meetup Message Board › Explosions in the Sky

Explosions in the Sky

user 8332878
Washington, DC
Post #: 111
Explosions in the Sky w/ The Antlers @ Rams Head in Baltimore on Sat, Oct 1.

Anyone interested?
user 15391021
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Absolutely. I actually posted this show if you check under the "suggested" tab for the upcoming events. Not sure how to make it official or whatever, but maybe if enough people RSVP. Either way, Explosions live...can't wait.
A former member
Post #: 21
Matt, or Erin,

If either one of you wants to host a meetup for this, just let me know, and I'll be more than happy to make it an official meetup with one of you being host.
user 15391021
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Yeah, that would be great. I'd be up for hosting the event.
A former member
Post #: 22
Ok great. I'll set up a meetup for this with you being host. When you host, let everyone who's attending know exactly where and when to meet before the show, and email your cell # to them so they can contact you if they can't find the group. Let me know if you need any help or have any questions. Thanks for willing to host this!
A former member
Post #: 23
Erin, Matt,

I've scheduled a meetup for this, with Matt being host.

As you get closer to the show date, please provide a meetup time and location to the attendees so the group can gather and meet just prior to the show.