addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Indie and Local Music Meetup Message Board › Go-Go Band Musicians WANTED for R&B Singer's Demo Project (DC)

Go-Go Band Musicians WANTED for R&B Singer's Demo Project (DC)

Aaron J. P.
user 5659765
Washington, DC
Post #: 147

Peace,

I am currently working on my demo project and I am in need of GREAT MUSICIANS to add the authentic homegrown DC sound to my music. I write my own music and have a great production team. I want my music to represent me the DMV area in the mainstream market. I am looking for a drummer, lead guitarist, keyboardist, Congo player, bass player, trumpet player, saxophone player, and trombone player. This project has many legs past the demo project including paid shows, and national exposure when I am signed. If interested please contact me via email.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS and READY TI MAKE SOME HOT MUSIC

For more information on me please check out my link I also have a song on this site so you can get a feel for my music.

http://pope-star.tumb...­