DC Indie and Local Music Meetup Message Board › HOT PRODUCER NEED FOR R&B singer/songwriter

HOT PRODUCER NEED FOR R&B singer/songwriter

Aaron J. P.
user 5659765
Richmond, VA
Post #: 149

Peace & Blessings,

My name is Pope and I am singer/songwriter looking for the right producers to work with on my new demo project. I currently work as a entertainment publicist but i am ready to step from behind the scenes and make MY MUSIC. My sound is a mix of old soul (Donny Hathaway, Marvin Gaye, Curtis Mayfield), real hip-hop, jazz, and the current soul vibe that has left the genre in lui of POP MUSIC. I am a trained lyric tenor so i am sure with the right producer we can create great music. I understand nothing is free so i am more than willing to share my PR expertice with the people I collab with. I am not selling music so I am not looking to buy beats. Please know the music business if we speak. I have a sample of my music but it is fairly old and not the style I make today. Please contact me if you interested in knowng more. LOOKING 2 MAKE MUSIC ASAP.

click the link to hear my music
http://www.youtube.co...­