align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DC Indie and Local Music Meetup Message Board › Spotify Playlist

Spotify Playlist

Laura
user 10117355
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
Group,

In an effort to promote upcoming shows for the DC Indie Music meetup, I've created a playlist on Spotify that contains artists already on the meetup schedule or artists that will be playing locally soon. I'll try to update the playlist periodically as different meetups get announced or when new shows are listed that might be of interest to the group. Hopefully, this will be a useful way to find out about bands and get excited about the upcoming shows. If you have any song suggestions, too, please let me know.

Here's the link to the playlist. Enjoy.

http://open.spotify.c...­

Laura