Indie Rock Boston Message Board › Cold War Kids Concert

Cold War Kids Concert

Sandra
user 5142673
Boston, MA
Hello all, the Cold War Kids concert is upon us! I have a feeling this show will be a good one.

Here's my mobile: 860.798.8276. If you need to reach me please call or text as I don't have a smartphone to check email. Let's meet up at Sunset Cantina (I'll be at the bar area) around 6:30pm and grab a drink before heading to the show around 7:30pm. Show begins at 8pm, but would like to be there a little early to find a good spot at The Paradise.

CWK recently came out with a new album: Dear Miss Lonelyhearts.

http://www.amazon.com/Dear-Miss-Lonelyhearts-Cold-Kids/dp/B00BC0JIKA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1365164365&sr=8-2&keywords=cold+war+kids­

FYI...it is also Newbury Comics' 35 year anniversary and to promote this occasion the stores are giving 35% off this Saturday. Good time to stock up on music, movies, or to spruce up your wardrobe with the latest Obey streetwear for those interested. Also a good time to purchase the latest Cold War Kids album perhaps?

See you on Wednesday and be prepared to rock out! Don't be afraid to unleash your inner Indie rocker. I won't be offended. That's why we all belong to this support group, I'm mean rock group right?  To feed our addiction for live rock music.

Cheers,

Sandra