addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indie Rock Boston Message Board › Best Coast Concert Tonight

Best Coast Concert Tonight

Sandra
user 5142673
Boston, MA
Hi all you Indie rockers!
Doors for Best Coast open tonight at 7pm. I plan to be there around 7:30pm and will be located near the front of the stage on the right hand side as if you are facing the stage. Please feel free to call or text me at 860.798.8276 as I don't have a smart phone and won't be able to check email.
I would have had us meet at a bar beforehand to grab a drink, but I'm working late today.
Cheers,
Sandra