align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indie Rock Boston Message Board › Bearstronaut this Saturday

Bearstronaut this Saturday

Sandra
user 5142673
Boston, MA
So it seems that the show is now a Facebook event! I would encourage all to purchase tickets early this week in case the show is sold out. Here's the Facaebook event link: https://www.facebook....­.[/url].
The full lineup is as follows:
Cocked N' Loaded (10th Anniversary)
Mellow Bravo
Motherboar (farewell show)
Bearstronaut
Wild Zero (reunion)
I Am Become Death
18+ $10adv/$12dos
NOTE: 7pm Doors
How am I going to make through this work week? I'm just so excited!Thanks to my good friend Christina I think we've become giddy Bearstronaut groupies, but I don't care. I've heard of some of the other bands too and they're good.
If you like punk and dancing, you'll have a good time!
Looking forward to meeting all of you! I'll send out another email later this week to those attending when and where to meet and provide you with my mobile number.
Cheers!