addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indie Rock Boston Message Board › Bearstronaut and The Middle East Tomorrow

Bearstronaut and The Middle East Tomorrow

Sandra
user 5142673
Boston, MA
OK you Indie rockers and non-flakers; punkers and PBR drinkers. You’ve made it hipsters! Saturday night fever is nearly upon you and it’s time to let loose with earnest punk and hipster rock. Now let’s get down to business. I’ll be at The Middle East around 7:30-8pm, at the bar most likely, before heading downstairs. I don’t have a smart phone (don’t you love antiquated technology?) so please call or text at 860.798.8276 to meet up. If you don’t know me yet, I’m the short girl with blonde hair and irrepressible excitement on her face (I’ve only been looking forward to this for about a month).  See you tomorrow.
- Sandra