addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indie Rock Boston Message Board › Need to see the Pixies?

Need to see the Pixies?

Michael
user 55626332
Boston, MA
Post #: 3
Calvin Theatre, Northampton MA, this Monday night 1/13. I've got a pair available, GA floor section in front of the stage. The tickets are will-call, so you'll need to meet me at the theatre (I am attending the show) at 7:00. See my receipt below. I am only asking face value, about $80 for the pair with service fees, and your assurance that you'll show up.

THIS IS A RECEIPT OF YOUR PURCHASE, THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET"

"EMAIL CONFIRMATIONS AND PHOTO ID'S ARE REQUIRED TO PICK TICKETS UP AT WILL-CALL"

Dear Michael,

Thank you for purchasing your tickets on NBOTickets.com. Your booking or gift card order has been processed and the order number is XXXXXXX.

Shopping Cart
Show Date Venue Row Seat Seating Area Ticket Type Fee Price
Pixies 01/13/14 08:00 PM Calvin Theatre 0 0 Dance Floor Internet