add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Indie Rock Boston Message Board › Flogging Molly Show

Flogging Molly Show

user 5142673
Boston, MA
I am proud of each & every one of you for RSVP’ing to this Meetup. However, if you know you definitely can’t make it please update your attendance. This show will be epic! Come as you are or sport your favorite tartan. I’ve been listening to “Speed of Darkness,” “Swagger,” & “Drunken Lullabies” a lot this past week to get me in the mood.
Let’s leave the bad weather behind us for a stint, drink a pint or two, & relish a great Irish-American band. Their music is transcendent; using their limitless adrenaline-fueled energy on stage to speak to the struggles of the everyday man. Let’s revel in this musical moment together & make sure to save your energy for the “Devil’s Dance Floor!”
I will be at the Lansdowne Pub around 6:45pm before heading to HOB around 7:15pm. Drowning Men is the opener. I surmise they’ll be performing around 7:30pm with Flogging Molly around 9pm. My mobile is 860.798.8276. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Rest up, tell your bosses to go pound sand because you need to rock out!