addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indie Rock Boston Message Board › Bent Knee, Mals Totem, Connector, Beauchene Skulls Show

Bent Knee, Mals Totem, Connector, Beauchene Skulls Show

user 5142673
Boston, MA
Thanks to all those who RSVP'd. Show starts at 9pm. However, we can congregate around 8:30pm for pre-game drinks. I'll be at the bar of The Middle East just before you go to the upstairs area for the show. My mobile is 860.798.8276. Please feel free to contact me for any questions. The show is Upstairs, at TME, $10 at door. Cheers!