Indy Film Buffs Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Second Annual Film Buffs Thanksgiving

New Meetup: Second Annual Film Buffs Thanksgiving

Lisa T.
user 9527834
Indianapolis, IN
Announcing a new Meetup for Indy Film Buffs Meetup Group!

What: Second Annual Film Buffs Thanksgiving

When: Sunday, November 28, 2010 5:00 PM

Where: Lisa's House
6811 Donington Circle
Indianapolis, IN 46237
(317) 789-0519

Believe it or not, the Holidays are fast approaching. Come join us the Sunday after Thanksgiving for an evening of friends, film, and food. We will again be having a pitch-in at my house. I will have a ham, turkey breast, and drinks. Please bring your favorite dish to share with the group. If you don't cook, feel free to bring your favorite store bought snack or drink. The film will be "Pieces of April." This 2003 dark comedy was written and directed by Peter Hedges, and starred Katie Holmes, Patricia Clarkson, and Oliver Platt. April (Katie Holmes) succumbs to Holiday spirit and invites her estranged family to her tiny New York apartment for Thanksgiving. Between dysfunctional relatives, Holiday travel, and every Thanksgiving cook's nightmare (a broken oven), April still manages to find some meaning in the Holidays. I have set the meetup time for 5pm, we will plan to eat at 5:30 and watch the movie about 6pm. If you plan to bring a dish to share please share that in your RSVP.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­