addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Film Buffs Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Foreign Film: "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

New Meetup: Foreign Film: "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

Jeannie
Jeannie_Allen
Indianapolis, IN
Announcing a new Meetup for Indy Film Buffs Meetup Group!

What: Foreign Film: "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

When: Tuesday, February 1, 2011 6:30 PM

Where: Jeannie's Place
I'll send out the address prior.
Indianapolis, IN 46201

Hi, the next foreign film screening at my house will be a joint meetup with the International Group. The movie is "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." It's in Swedish with English subtitles.

"Journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Michael Nyqvist) and rebellious computer hacker Lisbeth Salander (Noomi Rapace) team up to investigate the unsolved disappearance of wealthy Henrik Vanger's (Sven-Bertil Taube) teen niece (Ewa Fröling), only to uncover dark secrets about Vanger's powerful family. Niels Arden Oplev directs this Swedish thriller based on the first novel from Stieg Larsson's best-selling trilogy."

I'm making veggie lasagna, and we can have dinner and socializing from 6:30 to 7:15. Then I'll start the movie, so it will end around 10pm with a 10-15 minute intermission. (The movie is two hours and a half hours long.)

Bring any type of beverages and snacks you would like, and feel free to invite friends, too. There's plenty of room.

See ya,
Jeannie

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­