addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Rose D.
user 12606442
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I wasn't sure if anyone else is interested. I wanted to see Beastly. Maybe we could make a meetup for it at like a morning show during the weekend. I would be willing to host too if I could.

Rose
Helen
user 8292593
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 234
I'd like to see this too. What would you think of the 11:10 show at Glendale on Sunday? We could meet up with the Red Riding Hood group for lunch afterward (the movies let out about 10 minutes apart).

Edited to add: I just noticed you're already signed up for Red Riding Hood. How about next weekend for Beastly? Saturday and Sunday are both open on the calendar right now.
Rose D.
user 12606442
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
It would be awesome if we could do it next weekend it would make it easier. :) if you need help hosting I can help. smile
Helen
user 8292593
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 235
It would be awesome if we could do it next weekend it would make it easier. :) if you need help hosting I can help. smile

Sounds good! What's your favorite theater, and is Sunday okay?
Rose D.
user 12606442
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
sunday would be perfect next week at traders point. like in the morning to save a few bucks :). We could plan out the details tomorrow after the movie. biggrin