addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Film Buffs Meetup Group Message Board › Reel Hope Film Festival, this Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011

Reel Hope Film Festival, this Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011

A former member
Post #: 14
It was great attending my very first IFB event last week at the Cornerstone. I appreciate everyone for making me feel welcome! I'd like to thank Gary again for allowing me to share the info about the Reel Hope Film Festival, which is being presented by my friends at the non-profit Indy Artists Peace Project.

For anyone who wasn't at the Cornerstone last week, here's the information. I hope you can attend and bring some friends:

Reel Hope Film Festival
Saturday, November 5 at 12:00 p.m.
First Mennonite Church
4601 Knollton Road, Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN 46228-3086

A one day film fest devoted to promoting the works of socially conscientious filmmakers. Films will explore a wide range of social issues, including (but not limited to) peacemaking, nonviolence, alleviating injustice, problem solving and stories of personal inspiration. It is our goal to entertain and educate the mind with quality films, while stirring the soul and touching the conscience.

The Reel Hope Film Festival will include the Indianapolis premiere of Michelle Gussow's new film "Soldier's Song", followed by questions and answers with Michelle Gussow and special guest Ron Zaleski.

For a complete list of films, special guests and other information, please visit: reelhope.weebly.com