Indianapolis Ambassadors Message Board › Weather Update & Lunch Meetup Location

Weather Update & Lunch Meetup Location

user 10725244
Indianapolis, IN
Hello fellow riders,

Let's all hope that the rain holds off for us again tomorrow like it did today.  When I spoke with the outfitter he confirmed that if it rains we will still ride.  The only thing we would need to be concerned about is if there is thunder & lightning in the area.  You can check the weather forecast tomorrow before you leave (Laurel, Indiana or Metamora, Indiana) tomorrow morning if you want to double check the forecast.  If you decide to cancel based on the conditions please email me & let me know.


Our carpool will leave Southern Plaza (that's Jim, myself and Alexandra) by 10:15 a.m.  We will pass by Salt Creek Ranch approx 11:15 a.m. and will stop in to see if either Brenda or Trish came down early to eat lunch with us in Metamora.  If they are not there by 11:30 we will meet up with them on our return to the Ranch at the previously posted time.


Looking forward to a great ride!!
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy