align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Showstoppers - Live Music Lovers Message Board › Some shows I've been thinking about...

Some shows I've been thinking about...

Amanda
user 8031029
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 46
So, I didn't want to officially suggest these shows because I don't really want to be responsible for organizing anything. :) But, I'm pretty sure I'm going to these if anyone wants to tag along:

Cut Copy with Washed Out @ The Vogue - Sept. 19

Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks @ The Earth House - Oct. 5

Tapes n Tapes @ Rock Lobster (what the heck?!) - Oct. 15

Blind Pilot @ The Earth House - Nov. 12
Jason W.
user 9906999
Greenwood, IN
Post #: 92
I'm planning on going to Cut Copy and I've already got a ticket for Tapes n Tapes. Is the "what the heck?" about it being at Rock Lobster? If so, I can assure you that it works pretty well as a venue as long as the show is not too big. I was skeptical until I saw White Denim play there earlier this year and it was one of the best shows I've been to all year. That has a lot to do with White Denim being awesome live, but also the setting. It's going to be there because Rock Lobster is the space for all the MOKB shows during Broad Ripple Music Fest that day.
A former member
Post #: 1
Late response...if I was in the group last year I would have loved to see any of them. I haven't heard of Tapes n Tapes, but the rest are great.