Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › Anyone up for Civilization?

Anyone up for Civilization?

A former member
Post #: 90
OK, we're officially on for 3/23/13. It's a game that plays best with four to seven players, in my opinion. Anyone else want to RSVP?

We'll play at the Arsenal, starting as close to 11 a.m. as we can. If anyone who wants to RSVP can't make it until a little later (12 or 1?) we might be able to start a little later.
A former member
Post #: 91
I've got the game on the schedule at the Arsenal. I'm not sure how to make a meetup event for it... I guess I need to be a big wig here... but if you would like to confirm your availability in this thread instead, we can do that.

Thanks!
Dave
Daniel W. J.
Argus
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 9
I'd be available, and I should be able to get there close to 11.

I'm pretty sure only an organizer can create an event for Indy Gaming.
A former member
Post #: 92
It looks like we will have at least four players. I've put out an email to a couple of others who expressed interest in the past as well. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks evereyone,
Dave
Katrina D.
user 59241032
Carmel, IN
Post #: 3
I can be there at 11. Don't think I've ever played with more than 3, maybe with 4 once!
Daniel W. J.
Argus
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 10
In case the people on this thread haven't noticed, this is now a scheduled event for this meetup at http://www.meetup.com...­ .
A former member
Post #: 93
Katrina and Alfred expressed interest earlier. I'm hoping that you folks will sign up!
Katrina D.
user 59241032
Carmel, IN
Post #: 4
I RSVP'd. Also I met Al last weekend at WhosYerCon and he is still planning to attend.
A former member
Post #: 94
It looks like we will have at least four players today. I'm encouraged by the number of folks who would have liked to have joined us, but will be unable to do so. Is this something that we should schedule once a month or once every other month perhaps?
Daniel W. J.
Argus
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 11
I don't know about once a month, but every other month should work.

Also, a note about the maximum RSVPs: It seems that two of the people who weren't able to make it this time have their own copies of ACiv. If we exceed the limit but that includes one or both of them, would it be worthwhile in that case to ask the Arsenal about using a second table? (I realize there are a couple of hypotheticals in there.)