Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › Looking for party gamers!

Looking for party gamers!

Shane
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 17
I'd like to see how many "party" gamers we have in this here meetup group...Just reply to this forum. I "acquired" some interesting (silly) games that I think everyone could play (they're really freakin easy). I'm thinking we'll play on a Friday or Saturday night sometime in the next 2 months (in addition to board game meetups). If you've played any Northstar games (i.e. Wits and Wagers type of stuff), you'll like some of these.

So, if this sounds good to you and you have Friday and/or Saturday nights available (no life), post here and say "I'm interested!" You MUST put that exclamation on the end!

I will update this post sometime next month when I've got a good idea of the interest level.

P.S. These games are NOT meant to be taken seriously...and also, if you lose, we will make you dance a jig...maybe an Irish jig...or do the Charleston...or stand on your head...or something else random. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Post #: 215
Woo Hoo Hoo sounds fun!! Count me in!! :)
A former member
Post #: 2
My husband Michael & I are interested. Sounds fun! We just moved to Indy and live in Broad Ripple.
A former member
Post #: 3
I am most dowm for that. Count me in. I am free this weekend and the first weekend in October but not that Friday, after that, I don't know which weekends I have free. I have wits and wagersl cluzzle, and apples to apples.
Gren
GrenTheBarbarian
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
I'm interested!

Maybe.

Don't think I could manage standing on my head and I don't know how to dance a "jig." But then, I don't intend to lose very often either. smile
A former member
Post #: 33
My husband and I LOVE board games..Depends on WHAT the games are...We are free Sat and Sun nights and even Mon and Tues nights! Keep those games a comin'!

Karen
Shane
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 23
*Update*

I am going to schedule a strictly "party games" night in October. It will be on a Friday or Saturday night. I need to know which days you can NOT make. The available dates will be:

Oct. 9th/10th
Oct. 16th/17th
Oct. 23rd/24th

Friends/family are great to bring to this! We will organize teams for the various games and just have a great time! Maybe we'll have prizes...??

Post here within the next week to let me know!

In the words of Bill and Ted - "Party on Dudes." < insert Guitar Rift here>
A former member
Post #: 4
We would love to play, but cannot attend Oct 16/17 or 23/24.

Hope to meet you soon!

- Pauline (& Michael)
A former member
Post #: 34
Fri nights work best for us but we're busy til 9. Others can start the games without us..We'd understand!

In November, our schedule lightens up alot and can get away earlier and Sat nights open up too!

Sounds great though!

Karen
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm a little late but I am most certainly INTERESTED! I can pretty much make it any friday or saturday night considering I have no life an only have school Tuesdays through Thursdays.