Thought I'd drop everyone a line and let you all know what's a doin'. :)
1. Who's Yer Con is coming up.. GO. It's free + awesome and will have whatever type of gaming you are into. Check the calandar for links and what not. Again... FREE AND AWESOME!!! :)
2. I'm interested in doing a girls only DnD event.. a first level intro to DnD both for fun and to give girls with an interest the chance to play. Shoot me an e if you are interested or know someone who would be. I've done these at con's previously and they tend to be a HOOT!! I'd let consensus determine 3.5 or 4.0. I'm still not a fan of 4.0.
3. G and I met Tino the other day at the City Market and he took us over to see his office meeting rooms which are just around the corner SUPER SWEET!! I believe next time we do an RPG meetup we will definately be having it there. Tino is super awesome and it was really exciting to meet him.
4. The City Market probably won't be our location choice again. None of the resturants were open and there was an absurd amount of noise from one person who was cleaning the floor.
5. We are coming up on spring and it's time to start thinking about camping. Or rather, Sugar Con II. Last year it worked out well that we had our own reserved area. I'll set up a poll and send out a fact gathering e soon but be thinking about options, dates, and ideas in the meanwhile. :)
Bdea badea that's all folks! Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you soon!
This is a real world social networking group designed to help gamers of all types meet one another and create a city wide Gen Con friend culture 365 days a year. We will try to link all the open games around the city so that you can check our calendar to see what's going on.. hopefully we can run our calendar like a con schedule with a variety of activities, locations, and dates. We have gamer get-togethers all around the city where we enjoy each other's company and make new friends at least once a month... you are invited! This is the group of friends every gamer should be lucky enough have. :)