addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for North side Magic the Gathering Players

Looking for North side Magic the Gathering Players

Raymond B.
user 2294573
Noblesville, IN
Post #: 5
Anyone in the Hamilton county area looking to get together for some casual magic the gathering please contact me. I currently attend FNM's at Reader Copies in Anderson. I'd be willing to travel up to 30-45 min away.

Ray

Travis M.
user 12335208
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Welcome to the Meetup Group, Ray!

My name is Travis. I live in the Pendleton/Fortville/Lapel area, about ten minutes east of Noblesville via SR38 and ten/fifteen minutes north of Fishers via I-69. I play MtG though not nearly as much as I used to. I usually only do FNM when it's draft or the very rare Eternal format. I don't buy a whole lot of new cards, though I do keep up with them somewhat. I also play the WoW TCG, and have some Yu-Gi-Oh! and VS decks.

In reference to your other note, I play D&D (prefer 4th, know each system back to the original box sets)/a variety of other RPGs and have been thinking about trying to put together a regular local group.

My roommate, though he doesn't play CCGs, role-plays and has other geeky interests. My best friend and his wife, who live a couple of blocks from me, both roleplay and play CCGs.

Feel free to drop me a line. ^^

Anyone in the Hamilton county area looking to get together for some casual magic the gathering please contact me. I currently attend FNM's at Reader Copies in Anderson. I'd be willing to travel up to 30-45 min away.

Ray

A former member
Post #: 4
im down for some Mtg...but i work 2nd shift.