Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for gamers South Side

Looking for gamers South Side

Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 61
Looking for gamers on the South Side of Indy/Greenwood. RPGs or Board Games. We play just about anything.
Lora
user 11450813
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
we are also looking for gamers on the southside. we are boardgamers living in greenwood, just south of averitt and smith valley. where/when do you guys play?
A former member
Post #: 5
Looking for gamers on the South Side of Indy/Greenwood. RPGs or Board Games. We play just about anything.

Pathfinder Society is playing at Gamerz on the south side Sundays from 1 PM - 5 PM weekly and always looking for new players!
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 62
May be able to do that sometime.

We don't have anything regular yet just play when we can.
Hans C.
JediSoth
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 8
I'm also looking for something on the southside. I've been on hiatus for almost two years, but I'm about ready to get started again. I don't have a place to host a game right now, but I'm working on that. Gotta find good gamers, first, anyway.

I've been playing D&D since 1982, and have played a ton of other games, as well. Sometime in the next couple of months, I'd like to start running a D&D 4E Dark Sun game, but am also interested in Shadowrun, Pathfinder (only as a player, not as a GM), Eclipse Phase, Gamma World, and Star Wars (prefer WEG D6, but I also have Saga edition).
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm on the South Side too. I'm new to RPGs but I do like board games. I'm disabled so I might need a ride. My Yahoo ID is offsprng_girl
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 64
Have found a game to play at the Arsenal, but still open for boardgaming.
Matthew
jeffrimw
Indianapolis, IN
We are looking for a person to join our boardgaming group. We play on Tuesday nights near county line and 135. We play everything, but lean toward Euro games.

Right now, though, I am running a Descent campaign.

Email me if you are interested.
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 65
Might be something, once things get sorted around here.

Anyways, picked up Black Goat of the Woods for Arkham Horror, so that makes me wanna play a one-shot of that sometime soon.
Lilya Berenbaum G.
user 13980685
Indianapolis, IN
I'm on the South Side in Perry Township. I haven't roleplayed besides Gen Con in a while and would love to be involved in a campaign.

I love Board Games too.