addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for gamers South Side

Looking for gamers South Side

A former member
Post #: 66
Sounds good. We're still working up on building a group, but until then, board gaming is definitely an option.
A former member
Post #: 72
Well as it looks like my last group has fallen apart, looking to get a new group together perhaps. Cthulhu, Pathfinder, and a lot of other games are definite options.
Andy
user 12050730
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
If anyone here is still looking for other players, I'd be up for it. I live on the north side but will be moving to the south side very soon. I'd be up for Cthulhu, Dark Heresy, DnD or Pathfinder. I've only played a couple table top RPGs, but I learn fast. I will also start going to Arsenal on Thursdays later this month.
A former member
Post #: 73
Been a while, but looking to get something together again whether at my place or someplace like Arsenal or Gamers or what not.

If I was to run, it'd be Rifts, COC, Mutants and Masterminds 2nd ed. or Toon.

Playing just about anything.

Message here if interested.
Don S.
Morcedant
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Southsider here looking to GM a Gurps or Mutants & Masterminds series. I'm open to being on location or staging via http://roll20.net...­. My setting thoughts for M&M cover a whole range of genre - Wild Weird West, Paragons or a Space Opera type have been my favorites lately. I'm open to any ideas that would make for a fun series with multiple plot levels.
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi,

We are a 4 person gaming group located in Avon and have a game room in which we could play if you guys are willing to make the drive.

Ideally we would find a GM to run Star Wars (Saga), or D&D/Pathfinder (3.0-3.5). If we had to, one of us could run a game, we are just a little burned out from running for the last couple of years and would like to play for awhile.

Send me a message if you might be interested. We are open to playing ANY games really. Just got the X-wing mini game and we like that. We also play lots of board games and have 3-4 laying around that we have picked up at Cons and haven't played yet. We can even break out the Illuminati as long as no one cries :)
A former member
Post #: 76
The west side is probably out right now, but thanks for the offer.

I may be looking to do something at the Arsenal. Either CoC or something Palladium if I run (or if need be, I can do Pathfinder, but I'll have to come up with something creative if I do so)

Playing on the other hand, could be anything anyone wants to r un.