addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Call of Cthulhu campaign..2 players needed

Call of Cthulhu campaign..2 players needed

A former member
Post #: 7
Just thought that I throw the line and see if anyone bites. I am in need of 2 players to join in on a Call of Cthulhu campaign starting on Friday Feb. 25th. We will be playing in Noblesville tentatively bi-weekly. New and seasoned players to the system are welcome.
A former member
Post #: 4
I live in Noblesville now, I don't know a ton about the game but I'd be down to check it out!
A former member
Post #: 8
Joel,
I replied to you via email off the list.
-Michael
Josh H.
user 10402282
Hagerstown, IN
Post #: 1
Hello,

I love Call of Cthulhu and am very interested in joining your game. I have played and run CofC numerous times and am very familiar with the rule set. What time period is your game set in?
A former member
Post #: 9
I am running the Orient Express campaign which is set in the 1920's. If still interested, lemme know.
Josh H.
user 10402282
Hagerstown, IN
Post #: 2
I'd love to join in! I've never had the chance to play one of the classic CofC campaigns and would very much enjoy the opportunity.
A former member
Post #: 10
Josh, replied via email of list