Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Seeking 1 or 2 Players for Star Wars D6 Game

Seeking 1 or 2 Players for Star Wars D6 Game

Kevin
Stryger1
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Greetings, my name is Kevin and I am a 40-something GM who is looking for one player (possibly two) for a new Star Wars RPG. I am using the D6 gaming system. The gaming would be located at my home on the Northeast side of Indy/Lawrence. We would meet every other weekend for 6-8 hours.

The game would have a very heavy focus on character interaction and story telling. I am looking to keep the group to two or perhaps three players. The small number of players makes scheduling easier and allows us to focus on each character's actions and story in detail. My GM style is that the characters are people who are three dimensional. I provide a setting for you to live through your characters. There can be romance, politics, dashed hopes, and realized dreams.

About the setting:
The game would start up 6 months to 5 years before the destruction of the first Death Star. I am being vague about the time on purpose (it was a surprise to the rest of the galaxy after all). Our heroes will be part of the Rebellion, but the game will not be just about rebel activities. The local sector is currently pretty stable and civilized, but rough territory lies just up the hyperspace route. Your characters will need to use their wits as much as their blasters.

About the gaming location:
I have three cats, no children, and a fiancee who is a gamer but will not be part of this particular game. We are strictly a no-smoking house (smokers will have to use the patio).

For the sake of group cohesion, ideal players will be in their 30's, 40's, or 50's.

Let me know if you have any questions and if you are interested!

jonrgrover
user 9850733
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 26
I'd like to try this out, send me a message and we can talk. Jon
Kevin
Stryger1
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Thanks Jon, I have sent you a private message. If that didn't get to you you please let me know.
Kevin
Stryger1
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
The player I had lined up for starting the Star Wars run had to back out due to scheduling problems (work always has to come first!).

So I find myself with one player lined up and still needing to add one or two more. If you are interested please let me know.

Kevin