addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LARPs › LARPing in Indy

LARPing in Indy

Steven
srblack1167
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 31
Well guys, Live Action Role Playing is not doing very well in Indy.

The popular theme of Vampire is nearly dead. Though new vampire fans are coming on board with the new Vampire Diaries and other media, the RPG motiff is not cashing in on it.

So, the Arsenal Game Room no longer hosts any LARPs.
The Camarilla game has shrunk to about 40 people.
I know One-World-by-Night exists, but don't know where.
Any other LARPs that I knew of are now defunct.

Do any of you know of LARPs going on?
Please! Let me know!

The past year, I've been busy running the Camarilla game as the Storyteller, so I neglected my duties here as LARP guy, sorry. Now, I'm back. So, lets get this going, shall we?

Steven