Indy Gaming Message Board Conventions and Events › New Meetup: Puerto Rico Night!!!

New Meetup: Puerto Rico Night!!!

Heather
lovest1274
Group Organizer
Fishers, IN
Announcing a new Meetup for Indy Gaming!

What: Puerto Rico Night!!!
When: Friday, July 29, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

To celebrate the launch of the popular Puerto Rico game for the IPad we will be having a Puerto Rico Night!! To celebrate the fact that we are today at 699 member we are THROWING A PARTY!! There will be door prizes including a copy of the board game Puerto Rico and a copy of the IPad version. Come play Puerto Rico or just socialize and make some new friends!

Let's MEETUP YO!

RSVP EARLY so I can reserve enough space. We will be meeting at one of two Mexican resturants located on the Southeast side of town.. I haven't picked one out yet. And for gosh sakes, keep your RSVP current if you change your mind. There is nothing worse than sitting at a table for four with 10 people except sitting at a table for 18 by myself. :)

Check it out!
A former member
Post #: 44
Are these nights going to continue. I would like to play more Puerto Rico and my last gropu it was not one they played much.
Daniel W. J.
Argus
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
I noticed that someone brought Puerto Rico last night, although I don't think they got it out of the box. You can certainly indicate your interest in the discussion for any general meetup.
Thomas M.
user 52140002
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I will bring Puerto Rico to every Thursday meetup at Arsenal that I attend. One of these times, it my actually get played.