addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Fantasy Craft: Looking for players.

Fantasy Craft: Looking for players. Setting will be created cooperatively with players.

Mike F.
user 25710782
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Hello all,

Experienced D&D (editions 1 & 2) GM looking for players. I would like to try Fantasy Craft (similar to D&D 3.x).

The actual setting will be developed cooperatively with all players and myself using Microscope RPG. I have a starting map. The history, cultures, and races will be developed. Starting setting palette includes but not exclusive to:
All elves have been corrupted by an evil force (No Drow)
No Halflings/Perch
World has a strong tie with the elemental planes.

Our playing style is:
50% Combat
35% Story Development
15% Role Playing (Acting)

The game will occur once per month either on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 10
I'm pretty interested in this... when's the first meet?
Mike F.
user 25710782
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Great!

I'll send you an email with some more info.

And thanks for the interest.

Mike
Jon C.
user 13974377
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Yes I am still looking to play some Fantasy craft. Count me in!
Mike F.
user 25710782
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
Thanks to everyone who contacted me. Any of you available to talk face-to-face one-on-one this Saturday?

Thanks!