addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › North East Indy Player Seeking RPG

North East Indy Player Seeking RPG

A former member
Post #: 53
Saturday would be better for me also.
Kevin
Stryger1
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
I am good with this Saturday or next Saturday. I imagine others might have plans next Saturday since it is the weekend of Halloween. Perhaps we should go ahead and set something up for this Saturday (Oct 22nd) since we know at least three of us can make it? We can always do another meeting with more advanced notice for anyone who can't make it this time.

I am thinking 2:00 pm at MCL this Saturday. What does everyone think?

If we have a consensus by Friday I will send out my personal e-mail address to the attendees in a private message Friday evening. I will check the board again Saturday at noon.

Time and place are open for discussion if MCL at 2:00 pm isn't good.

jonrgrover
user 9850733
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 33
I think this is a great idea. I am available all Saturdays and Sundays after church.
Kevin
Stryger1
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 8
I have had off list replies from Jon and David so I am saying that we are on for an initial meeting.

Saturday October 22nd
2:00 pm
MCL Cafeteria
5520 Castleton Corner Lane, Indianapolis, IN, 46250

I will try to arrive a bit early and get a table. I will bring along my D6 Star Wars game book and prop it up on the table so everyone can find us. If you are planning on coming please send me a private message so I can get a head count. That way we will have an idea when we have all arrived. I will send out my personal e-mail to the attendees in a private message so you can e-mail me if there are any changes. Expect the e-mail late tonight as the wife and I have some evening plans tonight.

Anyone who is interested but can't make a meeting tomorrow is still welcome to jump into the conversation!

Kevin
A former member
Post #: 54
Hey Kevin and all, sorry, I'm taking a class presently, and have a paper due tomorrow, and no where near where I thought I would be. Sorry about backing out, especially when I suggested the meeting! But still interested and want to be included (this class ends tomorrow, so it won't be a problem anymore...but I'll have more classes...sigh).

Anyway, please keep me in the loop! Thanks!
Kevin
Stryger1
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 9
Hello All,

Sorry everyone, I arrived at MCL about 20 minutes late because my wife had a dental emergency. I met with David. Did I miss anyone who left before I arrived??

Brian, no problem about missing the meetup. Work and school have to come first. Personally I can't stand gamers who put their gaming before everything else in their lives. Feel free to contact me off the board.

Kevin