addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Vampire: the Masquerade LARP

Vampire: the Masquerade LARP

John G.
user 26672202
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I am currently running a Vampire: the Masquerade LARP, using Laws of the Night Revised rules, with setting from pre-1999.

With WW doing Vampire 20th Anniversary Edition, that had inspired me to run a LARP that was reminiscent of the old games that I played from 96-99 (The Damned and the Beautiful [aka Indy by Night] and TBoD [The Becoming of Darkness]).

Currently, the city is under Camarilla control, after recently running out the Sabbat. However, there is an Anarch and Giovanni contingent in the city. The Giovanni are looking to take back the city they once controlled...before the Sabbat invaded.

If anyone is interested in playing, or would like more info, you can post here or email me at storyteller@indylarp.org

Also, feel free to visit our website at http://indylarp.org/l...­