add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › It is time...

It is time...

Closed to new replies

user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 65
First of all...I have to say it's been awesome meeting new people every month at the Arsenal, Gamerz, from all over the city.

It's also been excellent (play guitar rift from Bill & Ted here) to game with CABS at Origins (I have the utmost respect for that group).

However, we're 3 hours away...<light bulb>

Let's have an Indianapolis version! This would include board games (all board games from Euros to Train Games to Settlers to Ameritrash to...?, party games and card games --> non-CCG's (no Magic, etc.).

Think about how easy it would be to "fill" your next war game, train game, or always come to a place where (someone) knows your name!

Would there be a fee? Yep. Would you have access to a whole lot of games (over time)....? Yep.

Would it be crazy-fun and create a real environment for us? Absolutely!

Who's in? Comment if you're interested or have a question.

P.S. We'll be gauging interest over the next month and we'll be getting people together starting in March. wink
Tamara S
user 12708812
Greenwood, IN
Post #: 1
I would be in. This sounds like a great idea and with GenCon right here in Indy, it seems that we should have the crowd! My availability is a bit limited, but the availability of a comfortable location (which we are already blessed with around town in several venues) and a library outside what my friends and I already have would be AWESOME!
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 66
Hey all,

It looks like we only have limited interest at this point. We'll stay with the twice monthly Meetups for now and see if there's more interest in the future.
Thanks to all those that contacted me!

Shane biggrin