addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Anybody own Mage Knight board game?

Anybody own Mage Knight board game?

Matthew
jeffrimw
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
I would really like to play this game. If you own it, please bring to one of the Arsenal meetups, or set up your own event. Or just message me. Thanks,

Matt Jeffries
Jason C.
user 12110613
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Did you ever get to play? I bought if a couple months ago but haven't had a chance to play a real game yet.