addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › A DND game (3.5)

A DND game (3.5)

William T.
user 7139696
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 19
Hello everyone again.
I found the site again, after being gone a while, not that anyone noticed... but I am still looking for a solid group to DND with.

I would rather play, but can DM as well. I am in Franklin, and should be able to travel a little bit to get somewhere. I may even be able to run it here at my house, or the shop in town.

Right now, I will keep this breif, to see if there is an interest, before getting contact info and such. Hell, if people wanted, I would even be willing to do a Skype game, if that was what was prefered.
William T.
user 7139696
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 20
This even used anymore?
Dave W.
user 13752074
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 17
we have a Pathfinder game that runs on Saturday which is like 3.5 from 5-10pm
William T.
user 7139696
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 21
I have tried pathfinder... I don't own any of the books though... and I only ever played pathfinder online... so it wasn't the best of experiences... since those games tend to die or drag on.

If you have books I can use to make a character, however, I think I would be interested. Pathfinder did seem interesting, though I know nothing about its world...
Andrew
user 10458444
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 8
William, if you are still looking to play send me a pm. We currently have 3 players and are in need of a DM. We have been meeting at my house in fountain square. I have more info in the thread I made.
Doug H.
user 14812361
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 5
i DM a dnd group
3.5 rules edition
we've been playing about 8 months now
approximately once a month on saturday afternoons/evenings
looking for 1-2 new members as we have lost a couple of players
have a core group of dm+5 characters

doug
wohlanderb at yahoo.com
Dave W.
user 13752074
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 21
Pathfinder is a version very close to 3.5 basically3.5 with some tweaks. we will be playing again on May the 12th which is Saturday. send me a PM if interested.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 64
We have a pathfinder game in Fortville. We play every other Saturday. Once a month we may play Call of Chuthula or Gamma World to accomodate one of our players that travels from Terra Haute. Let me know if you are interested.