Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Pathfinder and Gamma World Campaigns

Pathfinder and Gamma World Campaigns

Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 9
Hello,

My name is Erick and I am currently running a Pathfinder campaign at the Arsenal Game Room every other Friday from 6:30pm-12pm. After this campaign we will be starting a Gamma World Campaign as well. Our group consists of 4 gamers and we are currently looking for a 5th. We will provide all the materials needed. This group is a dedicated group and meets on a regular basis, so if you are interested in trying different roleplaying games, we have tried almost all of them. Contact me if you are looking to game. We will be here rolling some dice. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Erick 1-317-509-7542
Christopher R.
user 38926942
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I'd really like to join you guys, but which every other friday are you talking about? I try to go to different first friday events around town and wouldn't be able to dedicate those days to gaming.
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 10
We meet this Friday and every other Friday after.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 66
We could use a DM in our group. We play both Pathfinder and Gamma World as well as Call of Chuthulu. Have you considered gaming somewhere besides the Arsenal? It is possible I may desire to join if I don't get enough people to play at my location.
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 13
Hey Steven,

That is awesome to hear. I love Gamma World. It is so random and fun. However, I have never played Call of Chuthulu. Always been interested in it. Lovecraft stories are so much fun to read. I have always considered playing somewhere other then Arsenal. However, Arsenal's location, food, drinks and space make it the perfect place to invite new people.
unfortunately my group is currently full with 6 people and that is my cap. Sometimes people change schedules, have family issues, or move. If you email me your contact information. I can contact you when a space opens up. We just made our Gamma World Characters and will start the Skulls and Shackles campaign on Sep 7th after a short story with Gamma World. Thanks for the message and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks Steven.

Erick
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 71
My email is sshatchell@gmail.com. I would really love to play Gamma World. I have a g/f that enjoys playing as well. Let me know when you have an opening.

Thanks again!

Steve