addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board Tabletop Games (Party/ Card/ Board) › Order of the Stick

Order of the Stick

Daniel W. J.
Argus
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
There has been some talk about the possibility of getting together to play Order of the Stick sometime. For reference, here is the BGG page for it, and it is based on the first 121 strips of the webcomic.
Shane
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 67
For those of you haven't heard of this game, it's been around for awhile. I haven't had the chance (yet) to play, but it looks like a great way to spend an afternoon...unless you're a stick in the mud (couldn't resist). The are a few of us that are interested. We're just looking for more. Be sure to reply if you'd like to try something new like this! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 70
I do own it, as well as the Shortening. May bring it sometime for people to try.
Daniel W. J.
Argus
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
The reason I started this thread rather than Shane is that I also have it (and the Shortening, and am waiting for Sticky Shticks) and have actually been bringing it to the meetups that are long enough for it.