Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › D&D 3.5 DM needed

D&D 3.5 DM needed

Andrew
user 10458444
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
My group is looking for a new DM. The current one isn't as committed as we would like. We have a house in fountain square that we play in. I know it would be weird to have someone over you don't really know. So we can hang out a few times in a public place to get to know each other. Some info about the group: members 3, age 24-26, sex 2 male 1 female, experience 1 newbie 2 old players who have forgot everything and are picking it back up(highschool was so long ago), serious but at the same time laid back. Other interest video games, star wars, mtg, comics, anime/manga.

I also want to add that we like to meet every Sunday from about 4 to 8ish.

So if anyone is interested in dm a new game, your experience lever doesn't matter, let me know. Thanks! Also anyone who wants to join a game feel free to message me.
Doug H.
user 14812361
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 6
i DM a dnd group
3.5 rules edition
we've been playing about 8 months now
approximately one a month on saturday afternoons/evenings
looking for 1-3 new members as we have lost a couple of players
have a core group of dm+5 characters

doug
wohlanderb at yahoo.com
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 65
We are currently down 3 players from our group. We have 3-4 steady people. If you guys don't mind playing in Fortville. Chris Neff and I have been taking turns running the game. We play every other week. Once a month we play Gamma World or Call of Chuthulu depending on when our friend from Terra Haute is available.
Dave W.
user 13752074
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 24
I guess I must have missed the game you ran Steve. I guess my clone has been coming over to your house lol.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 72
As I said amigo. Before you and Jay Jay joined the group. I was the DM. Only reason I'm not DM'ing is because we switched to Pathfinder and most of all, I wanted a chance to play instead of Dm'ing for a change.
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 73
And you were there when I ran a pathfinder society game at Hometown Comics ya weirdo!