addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Skulls and Shackles: A Pathfinder Adventure Path

Skulls and Shackles: A Pathfinder Adventure Path

Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 11
Ever want to hoist the masts and work your way to Pirate infamy? You can! Hi, my name is Erick and I currently run a RP guild at Arsenal Game Room. Currently I am running the "Rise of the Runelords" every other Friday at 6:30pm. I have a solid group of 4 people that play every other week. However, with the upcoming Gamma World campaign for 2 months, we want to add another player. Hopefully this player can also join us for the "Skulls and Shackles" as well. Just send me a message if you are interested. Talk to you soon.

Erick
Chris S.
user 9373956
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I don't have a lot of Pathfinder experience, but I would like to play in Skulls & Shackles (or other) when you get to that, if you have room for one more player.

Thanks

Chris
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 12
Hey Chris,

Its great to meet you. Glad to hear you are getting into Pathfinder. It is a great system and fun to play. I will be starting the Skulls and Shackles game in just alittle over a month, unfortunately the game is currently full with 6 players. However, that does not mean there will not be a space open soon. Players always have changing schedules and can't always play. So if you want to, you can email me your contact information and I can send out and invite when we get an open spot. Thanks for replying and let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks Chris, have a good day.

Erick
Chris S.
user 9373956
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Thanks Erick, nice to meet you as well. I will email you my info!