|A former member||
My wife and I host a semi-regular old-school D&D game at our house and I, as the DM, would love to find a couple of additional players. Here are some details--
- Currently we have one DM (me) and three players
- We're in our mid-30s and early 40s, and are mostly sane and sociable folks. We've got a college professor, two computer techs, and a professional musician/producer.
- We have an ongoing game of Labyrinth Lord (a modern, free clone of the old late 70s/early 80s D&D rules) based in my little island setting of Evenoria (www.evenoria.blogspot.com). You don't need any of your own "stuff" to get started.
- We're pretty laid back and not terribly rules-heavy--a really good game and group for new players or those who are curious about RPGs.
- We meet once every 2-4 weeks on average and play at our house (just south of US40, between Indy and Greenfield).
- On a personal note, my wife and I would especially like to meet more couples into gaming. Even just another female at the table would be nice for her, as well.
Drop me a line here or at gabrielharley (at) gmail.com if you're interested!
Edited by User 8,379,759 on Jun 16, 2012 5:06 PM