addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Xwing Miniatures Game: Dogfighters needed!

Xwing Miniatures Game: Dogfighters needed!

Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 14
Looking to Dogfight with my Xwing Minatures game before organized play starts. Anybody interested? I can build 100+ squads with both Rebels and Empire. Does anybody else want to play?

Erick
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 15
I have a few people who are interested. Looks like possible venues are Arsenal Game Room and the Game Preserve in Castleton. I am also looking to have games at my home. Send me a message if you are interested and we can talk dates. Hope to see you then. May the force be with you.

Erick