addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board RPGs › D & D 2ndish edition group starting up...

D & D 2ndish edition group starting up...

Shane
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 72
Hey there,

I'm gathering up my old DM and part of my old group together (the ones that still live close and can make it). We played Ravenloft (and a bit of Forgotten Realms) back in the day and I'd like to see an awesome group come together again. If you're interested (adults only please), let me know! Check out Ravenloft if you're not familiar with it...it's a bit dark at times and not for everyone. We probably won't live (play?) in Ravenloft all the time...I'll post more info here as we figure it out. If you can make it a couple of times a month (consistently), that's what we're looking for! The day or days of the week will be sorted out soon.

We're looking at gathering at the Arsenal either this Sunday or the next one.

See you there!

Shane