addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board Conventions and Events › Halloween Mega-Meetup: Pre-Reg Open!!

Halloween Mega-Meetup: Pre-Reg Open!!

Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Well Hello there fellow gamer,

Wheather you are registering for specific games, only interested in open gaming, or stopping by to see what's going on.  Please still RSVP to just the main event.  That will help me to gauge attendance and know how much toilet paper and cups I'll need to buy.  :)

I've put together a listing of the events to help you pick out the ones you are interested in... please follow the links to RSVP and find more information.  I'll also post this e-mail in the Forum under Conventions and Events.

Main Event! Noon - 2am Sunday Noon - 7pm (ages 11 and up) 8pm - 2am (21 and up)

Noon-2am There will be ample open gaming space throughout the day.

Noon-4pm  RPG: Call of Cthulhu - Dave P.

Noon-4pm RPG: Savage Worlds - Mark M./ Rob L.

1pm-3pm   LARP: Boffers Save the Princess - Troy M.

2pm-4pm Panel: Game of Thrones: The Things we do for Love - Haly

4pm-7pm Fiasco! - Marc W.

4pm-8pm   RPG: Hollow Earth Expedition - Jake M.

4pm-7pm   RPG: Shadowrun - Jon A.

4pm-6pm   LARP: Boffers Save the Princess - Troy M.

7pm-9pm   Movie: The Hitcher (1985) - Gary D.

8pm-2am   Party at the Murder Cabin/ Camping - Vanessa R./ Heather L.

9pm-11pm Movie: The Killer Must Kill Again - Gary D.

Parking - some onsite for those running games or spending the night only.. otherwise some across the street on Bar Will

Bring something! - Either bring sodas, snacks, a covered dish, or 5$ to pitch in unless you have paid your membership for 2012 already.