align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board RPGs › A CoC Keeper returns to the fold.

A CoC Keeper returns to the fold.

Ed A.
EdAngleton
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 25
My name is Ed Angleton. I'm a former CoC keeper and I'm considering starting up another CoC group if there is sufficient interest. We will meet twice a month initially at The Arsenal beginning in January. I'm thinking either a Sunday afternoon or a weeknight. Why the delay? I need a little time to dust off one of my own scenarios, " The Curse of the Black Jaguar". I'm going to limit this to six-eight investigators with a mix of new and experienced players.
Mical R.
user 67713652
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Definitely interested! Would this be the original style or the newer D20 version?
Ed A.
EdAngleton
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 26
Definitely interested! Would this be the original style or the newer D20 version?
The original style BRP.
Mical R.
user 67713652
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
What era are you thinking? Modern day or early 20th century?
A former member
Post #: 4
Count me in.
Ed A.
EdAngleton
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 27
The scenario I'm preparing occurs in the 1920's. This is my favorite COC era.