Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Star Wars Saturday! X-wing and SW Living Card Game

Star Wars Saturday! X-wing and SW Living Card Game

Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 22
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be playing Star Wars X-wing and Star Wars The Living Card Game at the Arsenal Game Room this Saturday (02/02/2013) at 1:00pm. If you are interested just send me a message or show up. There will be a few other players there as of now, but hopefully we can get more there. Bring your 100 point armies, or your favorite deck and we will see you then. Thanks.

Erick
Don
user 26675082
Avon, IN
Post #: 11
Hi again Erick,

I just picked up a bunch of minis for the game today. When are you playing again?
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 23
My buddy Beau and I are thinking of playing X-wing on 04/13/2013 at noon. Are you interested? If so how many points can you put into an squad?
Don
user 26675082
Avon, IN
Post #: 15
I can't commit 100% to that yet, but if I can come, I have the following models.

Rebel: 3 x-wing, 2 a-wing, 1 y-wing, yt-1300
Empire: 4 ties, 2 tie interceptors, 1 tie advanced, 1 slave 1

Happy to play either side.
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 28
Cool, you still have my email address? Just let me know by next Tuesday if you are going to be able to make it and we can set it up. Thanks.
Don
user 26675082
Avon, IN
Post #: 17
Do you ever get a chance to play on weeknights?

My weekends are pretty full usually, yet I can sometimes do things like this. We have an RPG (Star Wars Saga) on Saturday afternoon/night. There is an opening or two btw if you are interested.
Erick
user 9992520
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 30
Friday is the only night during the week that I am available. How does that sound? I am currently in a Star Wars Saga Edition game, but thanks for inviting me. Maybe when it is done I will join.