Indy Gaming Message Board RPGs › Looking for a regular Pathfinder game

Looking for a regular Pathfinder game

Chris L.
user 80103122
Antioch, TN
Post #: 1
Just recently moved back to the Indy area from TN and I'm feeling that Pathfinder itch. Are there any groups that could accommodate me or perhaps some people interested in starting up a group? I'd prefer a twice a month schedule at the minimum. I don't have any real preference in regards to homebrew vs published campaigns, I just want to have some fun. :)

P.S. I am aware of Pathfinder Society and I'm already looking into it.
Don
user 26675082
Avon, IN
Post #: 5
Hi,

We live in Avon and would be interested in a start-up Pathfinder or 3.5/3.0 fusion game. We took a break right before Christmas and haven't restarted. My name is Don and you can call me at 317-908-3699, as can anyone interested in the game.

Don
Bill S.
user 10301657
Danville, IN
Post #: 11
I'm in Danville but have a pretty packed schedule - what nights do you play?
Ryan
user 95299852
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
I'm available any day of the week and am a pathfinder enthusiast. I have the full hero lab toolkit for character creation
And would love to fund a group.
Ryan
user 95299852
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 5
Ooh right contact me longdistancegamer@gmail.com
Don
user 26675082
Avon, IN
Post #: 52
Ryan, I feel like I am stalking you haha. Bill above has joined our Tuesday night game and is a great player and a lot of fun. The other fellow hasn't responded - but OP give us a shout and we can accommodate.

Don
Brandon K.
user 87427472
Indianapolis, IN
Hey guys,

I am new to this group, but have lived in Indy for a while. I just recently got into Pathfinder and am interested in setting up a game!

you can e-mail me at luopjiggy @ gmail.com
Ashley K.
user 103432142
Lebanon, IN
Ditto! Played Pathfinder Society game on Sunday and want MORE!!!!! Somebody email me!! alorenzen102@gmail.com
Troy
user 4601021
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 83
Depending when and where (especially where) I'd love to get into a semi-regular PF game.
A former member
Post #: 65
Open invitation to all who want to play Pathfinder on the west side of Indy.

We play nearly every Thursday night at the local Library in Plainfield from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. (On occasion we are unable to play due to either holidays or other special events hosted by the Library)

It is always open to the public as it is sponsored by the Library, and there are always 2 to 4 different groups playing each week.

We have been active for almost 2 years now, we accept new and experienced, young and old. and we are happy to include anyone into any of our games they wish to explore.

So if you want to play simply stop by on a Thursday night and we will pull up a chair for you.

Here is a link to the calendar of events for our Library, if you want to check to make sure we are on the schedule for the Thursday you want to play.

Hope to see some new faces soon.