align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Crafty Games: FantasyCraft, Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn, and SpyCraft

Crafty Games: FantasyCraft, Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn, and SpyCraft

Jon C.
user 13974377
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
I am looking to host a Crafty games event and I would like to know how many people would be interested in attending. Looking to try a most awesome alternative RPG fantasy system? Give FantasyCraft a try! Are you a fan of Brandon Sanderson and would love to do some Role Playing in one of his worlds? Then Mistborn is for you! AN RPG set in the world of Scadrial. A world oppressed by the rule of one evil overlord for the last 1000 years. A place nearly inhospitable with constant volcanic activity covering everything with ash. Sickly plant life that barely provides sustenance for the inhabitants. And one hell of a magic system that is like nothing ever seen before! Are you just looking for something new and really well put together to make your gaming time some of the most fun you have had in ages? Then come and try. Both games have nothing but positive reviews and Crafty games has even more coming. If there is enough interest I would like to host more than one Crafty Games event and in the very near future I can run SpyCraft, for those of you that know of it, yes! It is back and better than ever. And it is making it's new and improved return at GenCon this year. And I hope to run a sneak peek game right before GenCon if there is enough interest and materials are ready early enough. There are also other things coming from Crafty Games and I would love to introduce these products in the future as well. I plan on having some product giveaways as well. So please let me know if you are interested and if I get enough interest I will set up an event.